In today’s fast-changing business environment, companies want to increase flexibility, yet need to control costs tightly. In addition, emerging technologies and scarcity of capable resources put tremendous pressure on an IT department to fulfill its business mandates. This program helps students to comprehend a holistic profile of a modern day IT manager. It analyses challenges, offers perspectives, and introduces best practices to students on how to be a successful IT manager. The program visits a full spectrum of IT management mandates from strategic planning, solution delivery, sourcing to operational considerations. It is designed for:
- IT professional who desires to advance to management position
- Current IT managers who wants to broaden IT skills to perform duties more effectively
- New IT manager who likes to enhance skills to perform his/her roles successfully
- Non-IT professional who likes to gain insight on how IT functions and helps business to succeed
IT Solution Delivery Management
- Focus on disciplines and best practices to ensure investments on IT solutions are delivered successfully to meet business needs
IT Services & Operations Management
- Examine the planning, developing, implementing, and operating reliable cost-efficient IT services to support business operational excellence.
Strategic IT Management
- Leverage Information Technology to advance business goals by ensuring the placement of effective IT governance and maximizing IT value contributions to the enterprise
Modules in this program are qualified for Professional Development Units (PDUs) by the Project Management Institute (PMI).